It is the tenth day of Christmas and I am running out of hope. I mean topics; I am really struggling to find something today.
I can’t really run out of hope because I do not have hope for many things…
Well I hope I don’t panic tonight when I fly back to Stockholm – so much wind…
And that will be all for today. Since I lack inspiration, I will let it be, and hope for a better result for tomorrow. It feels like cheating, even if Daniel says that it is about taking care of myself. So I better do that.
- Blog post for the first day of Christmas: There is still hope
- Blog post for the second day of Christmas: Who is hope for?
- Blog post for the third day of Christmas: Sharing hope
- Blog post for the fourth day of Christmas: Is there room for hope?
- Blog post for the fifth day of Christmas: Removing hope
- Blog post for the sixth day of Christmas: Sacrifice and hope
- Blog post for the seventh day of Christmas: Helping hope along
- Blog post for the eight day of Christmas: A new hope
- Blog post for the ninth day of Christmas: The sound of hope
- Blog post for the eleventh day of Christmas: Creating a space for hope
- Blog post for the twelfth day of Christmas: What are my hopes?